"""""COMPLETED"""""" PAK 36 & KUBELWAGEN

P

Polux

Magnificent diorama.

The paintwork is excellent....on the camouflage soldiers clothes, the vehicles and the dry brush effect on the walls!!!

Great one, I really like it ;)

Cheers

Polux

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
superb dio,John,looks of detail to move your eyes about, and very well painted, and good

placement as well, what catches my eye is the making on the kubel, and ever the fuel drum,s.

such good detail,very well done lov it, :D

if i may ask were did you get the decals for the drums, ? plz :rolleyes:

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
\ said:
superb dio,John,looks of detail to move your eyes about, and very well painted, and goodplacement as well, what catches my eye is the making on the kubel, and ever the fuel drum,s.

such good detail,very well done lov it, :D

if i may ask were did you get the decals for the drums, ? plz :rolleyes:
Hi Monica thanks for your comments really appreciate them the decals for the drums are just random ones out the spare decal box I keep all the ones left over from previous builds I never throw anything away lol

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Now that's a stunner!

Lee :smiling3:

B

Bunkerbarge

Absolutely lovely job. I remember making that very gun as a teenager, it looks exactly the same all these years later, although my job was nowhere near as good as yours! Lovely setting, beautifully laid out and executed with some superb textures and finishes.

D

dubster72

I like that a lot John! Excellent composition, the Pak, Kubel & figures are really well painted.

The Panzershrek chap peeking around the side of the Kubelwagon is great!

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
ta John, i just cannot remember ever getting drum decals before, it real adds just that more detail, ;)

when it comes to what to toss in the bin,i never do oh,can use this or i may need this,

I turn into a pack rat lol, :confused:

N

noble

This is a little cracker, I like it, lots of action in a small package the paint work is sublime, your dry brushing is subtle but life like.

scott

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
A busy dio that works so well John, lovely work, looks fantastic mate, well done.

Si:smiling3:

C

Caledonia

Very nicely done John, you certainly packed a lot of detail into a small space. Great painting skills. Derek