Country Road Russia!

P

pneupack

Back to a bit of building again.. Just finishing a dio for my Tiger and also building another Ship that should be fun, just finding time to build at mom with work is hard but it is nice and relaxing building and seeing what you can do with a bit of plastic and some imagination : ). Well this dio as i said is for the Tiger to sit on to include a cart and sign post with a couple of foot soldiers etc but it has give me the bug for dioramas.

View attachment 52293View attachment 52293View attachment 52294View attachment 52295View attachment 52296View attachment 52297

View attachment 52299View attachment 52298

View attachment 54842

View attachment 54843

View attachment 54844

View attachment 54845

View attachment 54846

View attachment 54847

View attachment 54848

DSCF4643.jpg

DSCF4610.jpg

DSCF4613.jpg

DSCF4621.jpg

DSCF4629.jpg

DSCF4630.jpg

DSCF4628.jpg

P

Polux

Fantastic little scene!! The soil is a top work, and love the winter camouflage too!

5 stars from me!

Cheers

Polux

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Brilliant job robert, the whole thing is excellent. The snow is so realistic and the weathering and rust on the tank is spot on , oh and loving the bucket too! cheers tony

C

CDW

Excellent Robert, simple to look at over all but there's great detail when you look closer ...just how i like it :smiling3:

5 star build there in my opinion.

You say you've got the diorama bug .... join the club ... i can't look at a kit without thinking what sort of base it's going on at the end of the build:smiling3:

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Top work Robert, a very nice, simple composition.....yet has all the elements that make a great diorama.

I recognise the figures...Is this the Academy Tiger which comes complete with the set of figures? If so, this was the very same set I made my first ever dio of and posted it on here in 2009!!

Excellent build....Big 5 for sure.

Ron

N

noble

\ said:
Back to a bit of building again.. Just finishing a dio for my Tiger and also building another Ship that should be fun, just finding time to build at mom with work is hard but it is nice and relaxing building and seeing what you can do with a bit of plastic and some imagination : ). Well this dio as i said is for the Tiger to sit on to include a cart and sign post with a couple of foot soldiers etc but it has give me the bug for dioramas.View attachment 52293View attachment 52293View attachment 52294View attachment 52295View attachment 52296View attachment 52297

View attachment 52299View attachment 52298
Excellent work indeed very nice.

Scott

P

pneupack

Thanks guys will post up the finished scene with a couple of extras, yes Ron it is the academy but the figures I bought, yes and you gave me a few ideas from your snow tiger mate : ). Must fix the gap with something on top as you can lift the top off to see inside so keep forgetting to level it oops. Your Dio is looking real good Colin some excellent work, good to get back online for a bit and to get some more hints, but it is good to be able to work the bills still need paid and of course an odd buy for the stash : ))).

Robert