DAK

D

Daniel Horvath

Hi Brad thanks Im using AK sand ! Waiting for delivery to continue! In the meantime getting the scenes done! Thanks for looking cheers Danny

Last edited by a moderator:

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Danny
Very nice to see you and your monster build. It is nearing the finish now so I'm glad to be able to follow the final stages.
Jim

D

Deleted member 5819

Hi Daniel glad to see you here I'll now be able to see the completion of your great work :thumb2:
Pete.

D

Daniel Horvath

Good morning gentlemen! You guys are very kind! Thanks for your comment!

Steve Jones

Steve Jones Scale Modelling Site
First Name
Steve
Danny
A terrific update mate. It's great to see your vision coming together. The light in the tower has really worked well and the searchlight on top is terrific. Good luck with the sand
Steve

D

Daniel Horvath

I tought i put some pictures up from the individual builds so you guys can see what will go in to the dio ! Thanks for looking cheers Danny

D

Daniel Horvath

So now you guys see ,when all started 13 months ago ! I hope I didn’t miss anything! Thanks for looking, following and joining to see this Afrika dio comes together! Regards Danny

D

Daniel Horvath

Danny
A terrific update mate. It's great to see your vision coming together. The light in the tower has really worked well and the searchlight on top is terrific. Good luck with the sand
Steve
Hi Steve thanks for your continuous support! Im glad you like it! It’s getting there! Few more week and done!

B

Brad9826

Didn't realise that was the actual stuff as never used it, thought it was a paint coating... Doh!!:rolling:lol