Darn it, I thought it's gonna be easy!!

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
I think you have done great work on the figures, they're so small that I struggle now to do anything that is 1/144 or 1/72.

Si:smiling3:

P

phikoleoputra

\ said:
I think you have done great work on the figures, they're so small that I struggle now to do anything that is 1/144 or 1/72.Si:smiling3:
I'm planning to make a squad of phalanx, consists of 256 soldiers according to the history. But i only have 80 of them, thank God.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
\ said:
I'm planning to make a squad of phalanx, consists of 256 soldiers according to the history. But i only have 80 of them, thank God.
Blessings for only 80 then! That's enough lol.

Si:smiling3:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
I know exactly how you feel Leo , I only painted 40 odd for my d day dio and that was so tedious I nearly havlved the amount lol

Great work on them though :smiling3:

P

phikoleoputra

\ said:
I know exactly how you feel Leo , I only painted 40 odd for my d day dio and that was so tedious I nearly havlved the amount lolGreat work on them though :smiling3:
Thanks Alan, it's kinda fun though painting them so far. No need gluing, putty,etc. just steady hand lol

P

phikoleoputra

\ said:
Can't see anything wrong there Leo - very nicely done indeed.I have put this link up before, but worth a second look:

Gern
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Thanks Alan, it's kinda fun though painting them so far. No need gluing, putty,etc. just steady hand lol
Oh yeah it's fun , they just seem to go on forever and before long you start to dream about armies of tiny soldiers marching towards you lol

Hears another tip don't watch anything with ronnie Corbett in :smiling3: