David Vs Goliath... Meng 1/35 6B Magach

langy71

SMF Supporter
First Name
Chris
After nearly six months working on this I'm sticking a fork in it and calling it done...there are a couple of items I could keep plugging at to finish better, but at what point do you say 'that's it.. no more?'.....
It's the Meng 6B Magach, built literally out of the box with just a couple of scratched items such as the aerials,basket stowage, altered decals,

Anyway, thoughts and comments greatly appreciated ..oh and please excuse the huge amount of pics...not sure which image I like best.

IMG_7388.jpg
IMG_7389.jpg
IMG_7392.jpg

IMG_7393.jpg

IMG_7395.jpg

IMG_7398.jpg

IMG_7402.jpg

IMG_7406.jpg

IMG_7410.jpg

IMG_7411.jpg

IMG_7415.jpg

IMG_7419.jpg

IMG_7420.jpg

IMG_7423.jpg

IMG_7425.jpg

IMG_7426.jpg

IMG_7427.jpg

And finally... the picture that this whole build was based around...
palestinianboy960.jpg
IMG_7411.jpg

Last edited:

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Yep,that is "Outstanding" Chris,a superb bit of modelling mate :smiling3:
...... As an aside,(and in NO WAY am I taking anything away from the tank here!),that base is just as good as the subject matter! VERY realistic indeed....a piece of art all on it's own ;)
Top,top stuff for sure :smiling3:
Andy

Dave Ward

Still Trying New Things
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Chris,
well done - a fantastic result!! :thumb2: I know what you mean about having to say 'enough' you can tinker with a build ad infinitum, there's always something that you've missed ( invisible to anyone else! ).
So, what's on the bench next?
Dave

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
A well done iconic scene Chris. Absolutely well worth the six months effort put in.

Cheers,
Richard
YES Chris very well done my good freind ive never seen a more realistic model than except the real one very well done indeed an i dont think you have over done it on pics as each pic is at a different angle so very instresting pics
cheers
chrisb