Demag One Ton Halftrack.

T

tommy1drop

Nice build, really do like the weathering and shading on your builds.

C

chris2681

I remember hearing some foul language when you built this one. But it turned out great.

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Looks like you licked...or should that be kicked it into shape and produced a very nice looking model.

Si:smiling3:

First Name
Aaron
Couldn't tell there we're fit issues this looks great!

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Looks like you licked...or should that be kicked it into shape and produced a very nice looking model.
Si:smiling3:
Si--- you must change AVATAR! have swatted screen twice already! :D

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Never thought much of it myself, just threw it in as kind of filler, but thanks so much ! I guess one never knows how other eyes see the same thing

C

chris2681

\ said:
Never thought much of it myself, just threw it in as kind of filler, but thanks so much ! I guess one never knows how other eyes see the same thing
I cant believe sometimes that your newer builds still look so good knowing you got the eyes of a BAT!

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
That may be a terrible kit but you did a fantastic job. Nice one Jim.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
I cant believe sometimes that your newer builds still look so good knowing you got the eyes of a BAT!
THATS not why they call me the Bat :cool:

N

noble

Nice work Jim, I like the paint and weathering I remember doing one of these a while back in white with a flak gun in back. If you don't mind me asking what base colour did you use for the Africa brown.

scott

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Nice work Jim, I like the paint and weathering I remember doing one of these a while back in white with a flak gun in back. If you don't mind me asking what base colour did you use for the Africa brown.
scott
To tell you the truth, I couldn't say for sure. I use cheapo acrylics from local craft store and basically mix my own colors until it looks about right so...... :oops: