Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan

papa 695

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
A terrific little diorama Alan lots to look at but not over powering love the burntout staff car and motor bike

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Brilliant, superb Alan. Great dio, great build from me.

Si:smiling3:

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Alan, that has come out really well. Just enough going on.

Great work.

Ron

P

Polux

Very nice diorama! The layout is good, the buildings are great and the vechicles looks lovely!

Mmmm....I'm not sure Alan....I think, well...seems the moto raider don't will stop!!! He has a race face!! ;)

Cheers

Polux

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Thanks lads I didn't think this was going to end lol glad you all like it, well this is the last for a while my next project is uncharted territory for me but it's back to an old favourite of mine, the HMS Warspite from academy, this is the special addition with all the PE, I will need help lol

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Looks great Alan, love that derelict car, nicely done.

A

AlasdairGF

Fantastic - an earlier version seemed really relaxed & "everyday" - but now with the burnt-out staff car and the gate being actively guarded, it's all a bit more tense. Was it a partisan attack? Is this the result of a molotov cocktail hurled at a passing SS staff officer? Is there a problem with the soldier's papers that the officer is sauntering up to investigate, trying to look all cool & Wermacht? Great sense of story.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Fantastic - an earlier version seemed really relaxed & "everyday" - but now with the burnt-out staff car and the gate being actively guarded, it's all a bit more tense. Was it a partisan attack? Is this the result of a molotov cocktail hurled at a passing SS staff officer? Is there a problem with the soldier's papers that the officer is sauntering up to investigate, trying to look all cool & Wermacht? Great sense of story.
Fantastic ! You've made me look at dioramas in in whole new way , from now on ill look for the story instead of just admiring the detail and the effort that went into it .

Cheers:smiling3:

First Name
Aaron
Sweet work Alan. Top marks on the vehicles.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Thanks folks I think my mate summed this up when he saw it yesterday he called it brilliance in its simplicity , I liked that

What astounds me is everybody sees this differently :smiling3:

N

noble

Alan that car is freakin cool man i really like the damage, nice dio mate it has come out extremely well another one to be proud of, top notch mate looking forward to the next project.

scott

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Alan that car is freakin cool man i really like the damage, nice dio mate it has come out extremely well another one to be proud of, top notch mate looking forward to the next project.scott
Cheers mate I'm particularly pleased with that car myself :smiling3: , next dio after my Warspite is part 2 of the hanomag :smiling3: got the figures and ruin for it just some bits and bobs to get :smiling3:

A

Airfix Modeller Freak

Love the effect of the burnt out car, great figures and great dio

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Alan, that's a cracking piece of work!

Gotta say those German soldiers can't spell worth a d**n though!

Gern