Disney Quiz

B

Bunkerbarge

OK it's Christmas so lets lighten up and have a Disney Quiz this time, try it without reference first....

1.What kind of Animal was Sheer Khan?

2.In which Film would you find the Character ‘Flounder’?

3.Who was Pinocchio’s conscience?

4.In Monsters Inc. what is 10 times more powerful than fear?

5.Which movie did Mickey’s character “The Sorcerers Apprentice” come from?

6.The movie “Finding Neverland” tells the story of the creation of which famous Disney Character?

7.What was Mickey Mouse’s original name?

8.What was “Man Cub’s” real name?

9.What put Snow White to sleep?

10. In Peter Pan what was Nana?

If this proves too easy, and I suspect it will, I can do the hard version!

Last edited:
A

adzam

1.tiger

2.little mermaid

3.jiminy cricket

4.laughter

5.fantasia

6.peter pan

7.????

8.mowgli (?)

9.poisoned apple

10.dog

All answers (whether right or wrong!) courtesy of the good lady siting behind me (HONEST!!) :smiling3:

B

Bunkerbarge

Your good lady is a star 9/10, Even Mowgli is correct

Lets see if anyone can get the last one then I might have to up the stakes a bit.

B

Bunkerbarge

Good answer but Steamboat Willie was the name of the first animated movie and not the name of the character. I actually think he had his original name when that was made and Walt changed it soon after.

D

duncan

Dang Bunkie...I had to look it up, Mortimer ! Oh well, here is a link (non Disney) you might like. I found it while meandering through the european model boat and ship sites. Merry Christmas and fair winds. www.steinhagen-modelltechnik.de

B

Bunkerbarge

Well that was obviously far too easy. All credit to Adzam's good lady who is obviously a well educated lady.

Even Nigel didn't get a look in so I'll have to come up with some a little bit harder.

Thanks for the interesting link, did you see the Titanic!!, stunning.