DUNCAN !!!! some pics :)

A

adzam

took me a while to find `em, but i did, quality aint whati hoped , was done thru a scanner.

neg`s are in good quality tho` :smiling3:

taken aprox 3 years ago, maybe 4 at east fortune airshow.

deckshot.gif
(my fav)

front-shot.gif

side-shot.gif

as you can se this thing is huuuuge !

stunning model tho mate , lovely :smiling3:

W

Wowbagger

Jeez! I had no idea they built 'em that big! :woohoo:

S

scottie2212

That's enough to give me inferiority complex. :wish:

Scottie (gone to get his tape measure...)

D

duncan

Thanks Adz, so weve met ! I tried to get the Harrier in the background apparently "landing on". Did you get that shot ? Inferiority complex Scottie....my wife says " it a Freudian compensation thing.." Wha...! :ohno:

Last edited:

wonwinglo

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
This is some serious piece of kit,do I see a Fairey Swordfish on deck at the back ? what do you use to tow it with Duncan a 4-wheel drive vehicle ? this thing is the size of my shed complex put together,just think I could store my models below deck !

D

duncan

Spot on Wonwing, there are two Swordfish ,one RNHF colours and one North Atlantic scratch built. Had a Sopwith Pup but it was nicked off the deck in Blackpool( police say it was auctioned in a disco later that night ! ) Dont show Firefly or other RNHF planes due to unfortunate happenings with real ones. I tow the trailer behind an old Ford Transit 2 ltr petrol van. Had a few laughs on radio stations ,motorists phoning in to say they had just passed a battleship on the M6 etc. Got pulled by fuzz once, blue lights ,whole business, just for the officer to say "I served on the real one". I thought the book was going to be thrown, tyre checks, insurance etc :ohno:but that was all he wanted to say. Still think your "Nanny" can do the landing ?