Eurofighter EF-2000 1/72 Tamiya

F

Fenlander

As my fav is Jameson or Bushmills, I think I can be forgiven the 'e' lol. I do like a G&T though as the sun goes down of the pear tree at the bottom of the garden.......

C

Caledonia

Graham, O.K. I will let you off this time young man, we all go through the Irish phase in our whisky apprenticeship. One day you will pass a whisky shop and treat yourself to an Island malt (not Ireland malt), and finally your journey will end at the single malts from Islay. Then you will be as old as me. Cheers Derek

C

Caledonia

Hi All, just about reaching for another Malt; have coated the model with Micro Gloss and am about half way through putting on the decals. As mentioned in my first posting I am using Model Alliance Decals, they are very good, bed in nicely, no silvering etc, only problem is that there is so many of them I have 179 Decals to go on a 1/72 model. Being low-viz decals they are barely visible unless the model is in your face. A lot of work for nothing to show. Have been at it for 3 evenings and will be another two or three. Have attached a close-up of a Eurofighter at Leuchars last year and an enlargement of the model so you can compare decals. Cheers Derek

View attachment 25108

View attachment 25109

18-EF2000.jpg

RAF Leuchars.jpg