F-16A Fighting Falcon (Revell, 1/72)

J

James Q

I built this kit a few years ago and it was a lovely little kit to build from what i remember.

H

harrier-1973

ah another Falcon, will be interesting to see how it compares to the Tamiya you built.

Looking forward to watching it progress!

John.

V

Vajled

cockpit is finished, glued into fuselage, and all fuselage glued together :smiling3:

2 hrs job :D

Roman

J

James Q

Office looks awesome, im sure this will be another stunning build. What scheme you going for?

V

Vajled

\ said:
Office looks awesome, im sure this will be another stunning build. What scheme you going for?
thx James...

Will be a same like on box... Like that scheme :smiling3:

Roman

First Name
Chris
Looking good Roman, can't wait to see this beauty finished. Is the paint job a decal coz that looks wicked. Regards

Chris

V

Vajled

I hate missing parts... Shown on picture

Does anyone have spare part to sell / gift?

Or I must contact Revell...

Project is curentlly ON HOLD until I found that part

Thx

Roman

J

James Q

\ said:
thx James...Will be a same like on box... Like that scheme :smiling3:

Roman
Yeah it is a good scheme, I remember having to use the micro set and sol system to help get the spitfire decal to set nicely.

J

James Q

Oh thats not good Roman, I wish I could help you :sobbing: Best bet might be to email Revell, Ihad to email them for a missing part off my Pave low III helicopter I was going to start, it was a seat that was missing, but I havnt heard from them yet.

V

Vajled

\ said:
Oh thats not good Roman, I wish I could help you :sobbing: Best bet might be to email Revell, Ihad to email them for a missing part off my Pave low III helicopter I was going to start, it was a seat that was missing, but I havnt heard from them yet.
Yep, I'm afraid of that they dont replay with anything to users... :sad:

I will try contact them and see what will happened :smiling3:

Doesnt matter, I will start Ju-88 from Revell in 1/72 :smiling3:

J

James Q

Lol there is always another one to get started with. The Ju-88 does sound good though.

V

Vajled

\ said:
Lol there is always another one to get started with. The Ju-88 does sound good though.
hehe in trouble you can always find good thing... and now I have found Ju-88 :smiling3:

I just e-mail them and send them online form...

Will see now what will happened :smiling3:

J

James Q

CAn I ask what email address you used? I have a feeling I might of sent my one to the wrong department lol :damnit:

V

Vajled

contact_d@revell.de

and here online form

Subsite Unternehmen: Contact Revell

thats only what I have found on revell europe

V

Vajled

I found it, I found it in my old sprues stash what I'm always keep if only 1 part is still on

already glued and dry fit of stabilizer

Cheers and see you tomorow

Roman

P.S.

Thx James for all :smiling3: