Famo-1 ?

Lee Drennen

Box Stock Builder with a Twist/ Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
Oh Paul all those little bits and resin how much Meds are you on anyway lol. I’m in watching in pain as you make this come alive.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Hope this works out for you......I'm still ignoring the rigging on my shovel build ;)

• Sad
Reactions: JR

David Lovell

SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Hi Paul brilliant stuff love it but as always viva la small stuff, I know where your coming from with the cables ,I've got kits of a scammel?type break down truck and the king Kong artillery piece ,obviously the truck has the cable's for the crane and the Kong thing has a ramp/or spade thig on the back ,both include the twine/string/cotton?in the kit but nothing very precise what to do with it ,as Ron would say its his kit and he'll do what he wants im the same but if it's not done correctly you've ruined it all on your own, the NKIA's will be very quick to point out your mistake ,I'll get the bill bus pidgeon thing done and perhaps have a look in the stash for one of them next. Dave
NKIA's any takers on this one.
Clue.....knowledgeable people with a common elephants name.

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Hi Paul brilliant stuff love it but as always viva la small stuff, I know where your coming from with the cables ,I've got kits of a scammel?type break down truck and the king Kong artillery piece ,obviously the truck has the cable's for the crane and the Kong thing has a ramp/or spade thig on the back ,both include the twine/string/cotton?in the kit but nothing very precise what to do with it ,as Ron would say its his kit and he'll do what he wants im the same but if it's not done correctly you've ruined it all on your own, the NKIA's will be very quick to point out your mistake ,I'll get the bill bus pidgeon thing done and perhaps have a look in the stash for one of them next. Dave
NKIA's any takers on this one.
Clue.....knowledgeable people with a common elephants name.
No clue Dave but it sounds intriguing...

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Boo-boos or not it's gonna make a fine addition to your collection! :thumb2:

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Brilliant. I don't know how you see those tiny parts let alone glue them in place.

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
Wow Paul, great little, microscopic Famo you have assembled there! Lotsa CITB and the crew on the move. A question, if I may...Do you have the blade for the recovery spade for it??? Or are you going to scratch one for it??? Hope all is well in downtown Ohio and keep up the great work Buddy!!!

Prost
Allen