Feedback welcome Sci-Fi mech designs for new venture

L

Lee Ray

Hello,

We are in the process of putting together a kickstarter for a collectible kit and/or miniature for tabletop gaming. We are here to get you guys involved and give us some useful feedback on these our first pass ideas at a Mecha/Vehicle

Our initial aim is to produce a 3D printed kit, modular build, with a range of accessories, weapons, add-ons etc to make your choice as customizable as possible.

At this stage we haven't decided on 15mm or 28mm, but we would like to go as large as we could to carry across some serious detailing in the print

Attached are our first passes; very loose ideas, and we would appreciate opinions and feedback from you guys as to which you find the most appealing.. which aren't and why ? Are we swimming against the tide by not going for the standard Mechwarrior blocky design or are you guys crying out for something a bit more steampunk, outlandish and exotic?

View attachment 81487

View attachment 81488

View attachment 81489

View attachment 81490

View attachment 81491

Lee Ray_ Mech Ideas _001.jpg

Lee Ray_ Mech Ideas _002.jpg

Lee Ray_ Mech Ideas _003.jpg

Lee Ray_ Mech Ideas _004.jpg

Lee Ray_ Mech Ideas _005.jpg

O

omi1966

I like the d, d1, the second one looks a little like a cylon, I've been looking at some steampunk kits and would love to do a couple so it's something I would be interested in.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Very impressive I really like drawing E it has that edd 209 look , this would interest me being a SF fan but not gaming more for dioramas :smiling3: