Furious

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
They are Superb Jim .......... Absolutely First Class.

Peter

First Name
Robert
WOW they look totally awesome and you have got them so lifelike, I never realised that such could be made from what you have achieved!! I have a 1/35 TIger and a SHerman 1/35 both in the garage at moment til I get round to fixing them up.

Wanted to Michael witmans TIger but still got the research to do to get the Tiger right and the Sherman I want to do a Normandy DD tank ( the swimming Sherman) by they are on the part bench but they will never be as good as what you have acheived I will have to learn a lot more new skills to get to your level.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
WOW they look totally awesome and you have got them so lifelike, I never realised that such could be made from what you have achieved!! I have a 1/35 TIger and a SHerman 1/35 both in the garage at moment til I get round to fixing them up.
Wanted to Michael witmans TIger but still got the research to do to get the Tiger right and the Sherman I want to do a Normandy DD tank ( the swimming Sherman) by they are on the part bench but they will never be as good as what you have acheived I will have to learn a lot more new skills to get to your level.
Thank you so much! :smiling3: Never say never my friend! the longest trip starts off with the first step. Have had plenty of practice- "30 odd years" Just stick it out ,you'll get there. Thanks for your kind words Cheers....JIM ;)

D

dubster72

Just caught up with this one Jim, some great work on both the Sherman & the Tiger.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
oh wow i do just love it,great work,

cannot wait to see it all done, :D

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
I Love you too :smiling3:
Does that mean I don't get the bucket? :sad:

\ said:
oh wow i do just love it,great work,
cannot wait to see it all done, :D
Thanks Monica, shouldn't be too long now. Still a long way to go though, ;)

tig

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
great work really looking very good
Thanks David, no rushing around with this one - gonna take my time - want to make sure I get the "feel" of the of the scene right. Two battle Scarred steel dinosaurs engaged in a final dance of death!sounds like fun! :eek: Cheers;)

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
i real do like how you have put that sounds like a new type of dance that of steel dinosaurs, ;)

First Name
Aaron
My favorite part of this kitty cat is the tracks...how you got them looking greasy and oily, awesome Jim.

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
My favorite part of this kitty cat is the tracks...how you got them looking greasy and oily, awesome Jim.
Thank you Aaron, gonna start roughing Tiger up. This aint her first dance by any means! just takin it slow and enjoying myself :rolleyes:

N

noble

Now that's what tanks are supposed to look like..... very nice indeed.

scott

grumpa

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
\ said:
Now that's what tanks are supposed to look like..... very nice indeed.
scott
Thanks Scott, I try my best to make things look as authentic as possible within reason and pocketbook. Weathering seems to come about on its own - just keep throwing stuff at it :eek: Trouble is knowing when to STOP Am screwed for foliage for Tiger - 3 feet of snow about makes it difficult collect the roots I like to use for tree branches :mad: But I'll keep chugging along with other aspects of build in mean time. Cheers! :smiling3:

T

Tibbs

Thought i would stop in and have a peek...... Wow, they look stunning, you have a fantastic eye for realism and detail... You sir are a very clever puppy