FW-190 Dora 1/32 Hasegawa

L

Lancasterb1

A change from the norm, I usually post armour but had a crack at this so I thought I would post this which I have just finished.

Kit was a 1/32 Hasegawa D-9 Dora JG4 but I have changed it with Eagle Decals to JG26 Yellow tail. Paints used are Vallejo Model Air and Vallejo Model Colours. A few additions such as Eduard Photo etched seat belts and insturment panel, although the photographs do not show it well. Washed with a Raw Umber oil wash and pigments on wheels to show dust.

For your persusal Ladies and Gents, hope you like it?

Andy

View attachment 31661

View attachment 31662

View attachment 31663

View attachment 31664

View attachment 31665

View attachment 31666

View attachment 31667

View attachment 31668

fw 190 & kids 021.jpg

fw 190 & kids 016.jpg

fw 190 & kids 015.jpg

fw 190 & kids 014.jpg

fw 190 & kids 013.jpg

fw 190 & kids 009.jpg

fw 190 & kids 007.jpg

fw 190 & kids 008.jpg

Last edited:
L

Lancasterb1

I must admit, that until I looked at the thing after it was pointed out to me that the chipping was on the wrong side of the prop, thankfully a bit of Black Green and a dry brush of silver has rectified that! It will teach me to try and get things completed.:damn: All good now though! :1newwink:

Thanks for the comment Trey!

Andy

B

Bunkerbarge

Nice mottling effect and good surface finish. The wash works well and that is a good colour for it but make sure you remove the excess and leave it only in the recessed detail such as panel lines. I'm not sure if it is the photo but in the first shot it looks like there is some excess wash remaining on the leading wing edge.

Very tidy build though and great detail, the step is a nice touch and adds realism.

L

Lancasterb1

Cheers Richard, went back and had a look at the bottom of the aircraft and had a tidy up with some artist tupentine, she now looks a lot better that the original picture posted. To be truthful I never noticed it until you mentioned it. Perhpas my eyes are not what the used to be and it would help if I wore my specs a bit more :smile1:

Andy