Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Evening gang.
I need some brass shell casings for the SP76
Had a look at these.
53731511-300x300.jpg

1/35 scale 76,2mm L/42,5 F-34 ZiS-5 brass shells and ammo. Not ZiS -3 does anyone know the correct one. The page is page 8 on FOG models.
Confused and full of :sick:
Dzhon .

Dave Ward

Still Trying New Things
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
John,
I'm assuming you mean the SU-76. I believe that the guns used the same ammo, the difference in number was related to the recoil/mount. It's confusing, because some references call the F-34, the Zis-5! Of course Googling Zis-5 comes up with the truck. Shades of the US method of calling things by M nos. ie. M2 can refer to a tank, a half track, or a carbine!
Dave

Reactions: JR

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
John,
I'm assuming you mean the SU-76. I believe that the guns used the same ammo, the difference in number was related to the recoil/mount. It's confusing, because some references call the F-34, the Zis-5! Of course Googling Zis-5 comes up with the truck. Shades of the US method of calling things by M nos. ie. M2 can refer to a tank, a half track, or a carbine!
Dave
I did Dave...and thank you for replying. I've written to RB......and FOG and neither has replied as of yet. Just want some empty casings. Its the ZiS 3 gun. Surprising that their doesn't seem to be any ammo from AM sellers for that model .Going for those ones I posted.
John.