German 3.7cm Flak 37 Anti-Aircraft gun w/crew

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
nice choice Adrian, ;)

cut the bits off into a plastic bag may help, I always manage to lose some think on a build,:rolleyes:

D

dubster72

This should be an interesting build Adrian. Although I wonder if Polux meant a camouflage net?

First Name
Adrian
\ said:
This should be an interesting build Adrian. Although I wonder if Polux meant a camouflage net?
Haha, you see why I don't do these sort of builds, I haven't a clue. Now you point it out though it makes more sense :smiling3:

Adrian

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Not your usual choice of subject Ade,

Ian M

First Name
Adrian
\ said:
Not your usual choice of subject Ade,Ian M
That's for sure, only ever done one armour which was a Patton tank, or if you watch any 60's and 70's war films you may know it as a german tank, lol.

I have a Dragon 88mm flak with the metal barrel and a Trumpeter 12T SdKfz.8 Schwerer Zugkraftwagon ( copied from box as to me is a big truck ) I had planned to do this earlier in the year but looks like next years list now :smiling3:

So this is my practice I'm hoping to make it look at least realistic :smiling3:

Adrian

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
I got some old square mesh lace you might be able to use for a camouflage net. I could drop some into your shop next Saturday if you're interested.

First Name
Adrian
\ said:
I got some old square mesh lace you might be able to use for a camouflage net. I could drop some into your shop next Saturday if you're interested.
That's really kind of you, but I haven't been at work for 3 months now and I'm not sure when I'll be returning :sad:

Adrian

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
PM your address and I'll pop some in the post.

D

dubster72

Nice start Adrian - and I'm sure the lace is to make a camo net ;)

D

dubster72

\ said:
Is the frame of the wheel base painted with a camo pattern as well as the main gun mount?Adrian
Yes both would have a camo pattern.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Looks like a very interesting kit Adrian , I'll be watching as I want to do an artillery piece for next years GB. Only thing that bothers me though is the box art , whats the bloke at the back doing with the didgeridoo? cheers tony