German airfield in the east (My first diorama)

First Name
Mike
Looks good to me Adrian :smiling3: What scale, and which kits have you used?

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
That's great I like this , plenty going on lots of features and you've used the space well a very natural loking piece with people just getting on with there job like everything's normal :smiling3:

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Very nice, plenty going on at this airfield!

Cheers

Steve

M

Magicadey

Hi thanks all. Its 1/48. The plane is academy and the car and gun are revell. The men are revell :smiling: now to make another model. I have a 1/48 spitfire xvi, a m5a1 tank and a new German mauliser ambulance both in 1/35.. Fun times

G

GruntZone360

\ said:
Hi thanks all. Its 1/48. The plane is academy and the car and gun are revell. The men are revell :smiling3: now to make another model. I have a 1/48 spitfire xvi, a m5a1 tank and a new German mauliser ambulance both in 1/35.. Fun times
Darn! I was hoping it was all in 1:35 :sad: Why doesn't anyone make 1:35 scale for aircraft? 1:48 and 1:32 seem to be the best choice to get as close as 1:35

Awesome diorama though!

D

Doug Hughes

First diorama or not - it looks great. I love the detail and 'busy-ness', and the netting over the wings looks particularly good.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Adrian,thats a great 1st,dio,lov it ,has some think going on in all places,

and the paint work on the figures,,is great,as we all do cringe about figures,top job,

and nice camo on the plane as well,just overall great :D

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
If my figures were painted "not very well" like yours, I'd be over the moon!

P

Polux

Very nice first diorama! There are some interesting details to look...magnificent one!

Cheers