German King Tiger

Hi people

Earlier on, I posted in the General Chat thread, and asked for guide on winter wash on King Tiger. Initially, I wanted to paint in this scheme, and then a winter wash...

but ... eventually, i ended up painting this scheme ...

If you may allow me to ask another time ... would it be better to leave it as it is now .... or do the winter wash ....

Thank you.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
There's no right or wrong way mate it's personal preference, if you choose to paint it now it's best to put the decals on it as and how around the markings as these were painted in the field that already had them on :smiling3:

T

tommy1drop

It`s nice as is, lovely camo scheme, leave it the way it is;)

0ne48thtel

Nice paint job I would say only youcan make the call on the winter scheme mate.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
dose look nice with the camo it has,but its totally your call,as i do think it would

also look good with the white wash over it,with spots of the camo already done ,showing ;)

tq everyone for the feedback...

and i decided to have a winter white wash...

its a 1/72 scale..good for practicing before doing the same white wash on bigger scale..

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
tq everyone for the feedback...and i decided to have a winter white wash...

its a 1/72 scale..good for practicing before doing the same white wash on bigger scale..
They do look good in 1/72 I did the airfix one a few months back as a test piece and I actually quit like it :smiling3:

T

tommy1drop

Coming along nicely, agree with the rest the streaking and pin washes looking good;)