Good Evening all.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Welcome Andrew, we are all certifiable so as long as you are nutty enough to glue bits of plastic together and throw paint at it when done gluing, you will fit right in......Matron will be around to assign you a room and bed number in this here Asylum........There is only one rule on here that REALLY counts........HAVE FUN.
By the way.....do you have a nick name you like to go by? The 15 other Andys, Andrews, Andrewskis et al, are starting to get a little confused. ;) Welcome to the party!!
Rick H.
I was confused anyway Rick

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Welcome Andrew, we are all certifiable so as long as you are nutty enough to glue bits of plastic together and throw paint at it when done gluing, you will fit right in......Matron will be around to assign you a room and bed number in this here Asylum........There is only one rule on here that REALLY counts........HAVE FUN.
By the way.....do you have a nick name you like to go by? The 15 other Andys, Andrews, Andrewskis et al, are starting to get a little confused. ;) Welcome to the party!!
Rick H.
Don`t make any difference to me Rick......
...... I get so confused these days that i often forget what i`m doing,let alone what my name is!!
Andy,(I think :thinking:!!)