Great War WIP

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan

War breaks out !

1916 ,

The war has been going for two years and Germany and her allies are losing , on the 14th November a falling star is seen over Europe and comes down in Germany near Munich , whale Great Britain and her allies didn't know was that it wasn't just a shooting star but a craft from another world , the German authorities began to examine the alien craft and found that it contained technology that could be converted using normal materials found on earth , the occupants of the craft were dead and stored away for further examination

Germany developed its first weapons on the 17th February 1916 with devastating effects although the ammunition was of standard use they developed a longer range and a more efficient targeting system

December 1916

Great Britain and her allies were in full retreat and had been pushed back to the French / Spain border , with southern England under attack it was only a matter of time until German landed troops on English soil , British intelligence suddenly got hold of information of a secret base in southern France that was developing these new weapons and saw a chance to raid and steal one secret ,

9th March 1917 a massive sea assault began with half the Royal Navy attacked nice as a diversion and a team was landed at villefranch-sur-mer undetected , the team managed to sneek into the base and steal the plans to vehicles and weapon systems , they were picked up by the British submarine HMS K26 and transported back to England , Great Britain feverishly developed weapons and the tide started to turn

1918 the war was back to a stalemate with both armies now producing weapons of equal power , with side wanted peace , both sides wanted to win ,

The Germans started examining the bodies of the alien craft and found that the blood became a toxic gas when introduced to water , the German war ministry had developed a rail gun that could reach London from Berlin and developed a shell to carry the alien blood and fired it on London the effect was devastating, the shell fell near tilbury docks in the small hours of the 10th July and released the blood , the gas spread after an hour the whole of the docks area was dead or dying, and although it dissipated after two hours it changed the atmosphere and spread like a virus infecting the water ,

1924 12 months after the first deployment nothing lived in Europe and reports of infection came in from around the planet

People took shelter underground

Present day

The surface is dead , the surface is a battlefield

This is the MK XII multi purpose attack vehicle capable of traversing any terrain , and used in hit and run and reconnaissence missions

Speed , 50MPH over the flat 35MPH over rough

Engine Rolles Royce puma 5000BHP

Armour , ployplasteal plate , front 13 inches, rear 18 inches, sides 10 inches , roof 11 inches

Armoury, main gun two Horace and Smith 6 inch plasma cannon , 6 5 inch mortars , twin 5 inch cannon

View attachment 119253

View attachment 119254

View attachment 119255

View attachment 119256

View attachment 119257

View attachment 119258

View attachment 119259

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
real do like that some think very difference well done, ;)

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Great stuff Al, a nice take on Warhammer-the Razorback is painted and weathered superbly and the backstory is terrific.

Si:smiling3:

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Cheers guys and gal I appreciate that:smiling3:

I'm not into the warhammer thing but I do like the vehicles I'll be adding a ship and an aircraft to this little story :smiling3:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
I do like him Alan,and a few more would just add to it all ;)

D

Deleted member 3568

Well what a great back story(you ever thought of becoming an author ) and a great start to the dio.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Cheers folks I appreciate that:smiling3:

\ said:
I do like him Alan,and a few more would just add to it all ;)
cheers moni , I can only really get another figure on the base as theirs very little space unfortunately:smiling3:

\ said:
Well what a great back story(you ever thought of becoming an author ) and a great start to the dio.
Ken I have thought about it several times and your not the first to suggest it but unfortunately while I'm quite capable of doing a summary when it comes down to actually writing a book I'm pretty bad at it lol

D

Doug Hughes

Well, this takes me well out of my WW1/WW2 comfort zone. That's some imagination you've got there Alan - not aided by any mind-altering substances I hope!

john i am

SMF Supporter
First Name
john
Great dio Alan loving the story and your imagination you should do a mini series's

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
\ said:
Well, this takes me well out of my WW1/WW2 comfort zone. That's some imagination you've got there Alan - not aided by any mind-altering substances I hope!
Cheers Doug I appreciate that:smiling3:

Mind altering how do you alter an already warped mind :D

\ said:
Great dio Alan loving the story and your imagination you should do a mini series's
cheers John appreciate that:smiling3:

A mini series mm I do have some ideas along theses lines ;)

Well like many of my builds I can't leave alone and I've spent the last week tinkering with absolute 60% certainty this is done :P

I've added some bits and painted some figures up properly to suit the scene better and I'm quite pleased with the figures actually being so small and detailed and I must admit citadel paints are the best acrylics I've used before

So here's the finale of this chapter? View attachment 119790

View attachment 119791

View attachment 119792

View attachment 119793

View attachment 119794

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg