Greetings

First Name
Tere
Greetings from New Zealand, what can I say? I'm just an ordinary guy with a passion for music (fulltime musician for a touring band), movies and model kit building, mostly sci-fi/fantasy genre, I haven't yet committed to building real life topics but I'm working my way towards it although my last build was a heavily modified 1/144 scale Saturn V Rocket, I may plop some photo's of the finished model up.

Just graduated to grandpa status (grandson almost 2yrs) and I'm almost done renovating my kitchen as everything but the kitchen sink is stored in my model room so I haven't built anything for almost 2 years.

Looking forward to participating in the forums.

Cheers.

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Greetings from New Zealand, what can I say? I'm just an ordinary guy with a passion for music (fulltime musician for a touring band), movies and model kit building, mostly sci-fi/fantasy genre, I haven't yet committed to building real life topics but I'm working my way towards it although my last build was a heavily modified 1/144 scale Saturn V Rocket, I may plop some photo's of the finished model up.

Just graduated to grandpa status (grandson almost 2yrs) and I'm almost done renovating my kitchen as everything but the kitchen sink is stored in my model room so I haven't built anything for almost 2 years.

Looking forward to participating in the forums.

Cheers.
Welcome aboard Tere. Look forward to seeing your builds. Have fun!

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI Tere love to see some pickies of your saturn 5 as i love anything to do with
si-fi an im a trekkie also an one chap on here is building a 1/48 scale saturn 5 if you look in the si/fi section an im into ships an planes hope you enjoy the forum a very nice place to be an there is a fellow new zealender building a big R/C ship IN ships under construction ENJOY an Welcome
chrisb

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Welcome to the madhouse Tere.

My wife grew up in Auckland and so I've been to The Land of the Long White cloud a number of times, including for our wedding.

Looking forward to seeing your work.

ATB.

Andrew

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Welcome aboard Tere. We have a couple of members from your part of the world but the more the merrier!
Hope you enjoy having a nose around and that you consider becoming a supporter and sharing some of your works with us.

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Welcome , with out doubt the friendliest forum there is .