First Name
Alan
Looks great Glenn

saguy

A true Leeds Utd fan ............
SMF Supporter
First Name
lindsey
i remember see'ing a model of a battle damaged tank in one of the modelling magazines a little while ago ...... completed by mig jiminez if u remember correctly - this is comparable to that ... fantastic work ... looking forward to see'ing the other 10 .. rgds Lindsey

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
Real nice the battle damage is second to none can't wait to see the rest it's going to be a big then

Geegad

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
That's an impressive bit of road it's better than the roads we get over here it must ba nich to live in a place that sees sun over here if we put it out it would turn into a flooded road dio...

Keep the pictures coming... Oh

Like the jeep but I think that it might be a bit big for this dio bud......lol

John

D

Deleted member 81

Thank's John You Think LOL, The battle damage on the T-59 and stoage box'es, were made with aluminum foil and sheet brass and I ground down the wheals on a belt sander to remove the rubber made to look like it was burned off. but your right it dose look like the mig kit, It's my cheep knock off lol

D

Deleted member 81

View attachment 38110View attachment 38111View attachment 38109View attachment 38112View attachment 38113

\ said:
That's an impressive bit of road it's better than the roads we get over here it must ba nich to live in a place that sees sun over here if we put it out it would turn into a flooded road dio...Keep the pictures coming... Oh

Like the jeep but I think that it might be a bit big for this dio bud......lol

My jeep is a 1964 A1/C mutt it's my daly driver to work on base when It's nice out. Regards Glenn

John
View attachment 42223

View attachment 42224

View attachment 42225

View attachment 42226

View attachment 42227

1964 m151 mutt  50cal 010.jpg

1964 m151 mutt  50cal 014.jpg

1964 m151 mutt  50cal 4 july2011 2 002.jpg

1964 m151a1 mutt m-60-2 004.jpg

1964 m151a1 mutt m-60 001.jpg

saguy

A true Leeds Utd fan ............
SMF Supporter
First Name
lindsey
nice looking jeep .... bet u have a nice clear ride through the traffic with that little machine gun of yours .... rgds

lindsey

B

backonthecase

Very nice - the Mutt and the dio! Nice work... Think I might take up knitting now...... :smiling3:

D

Deleted member 81

Thank you Stuart, I've seen some of your work, out standing, I would hold off the knitting thing for the time being lol. regards Glenn

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Great work glenn, its going to be one mighty impressive dio! What scale is it? At first i thought it was 1/35 ,the detail is that good , but then i saw the 727 model in the background and started to wonder! Keep it up mate and keep the pics coming! cheers tony

D

Deleted member 81

Thank you Tony, the dio is 1/35 scale the toy 727-100 in the back ground was made by remco in the 60s. I'm converting it to a Fed-ex cargo plane, the toy still works and I have added timed strobs and landing lights to it. all I need is to paint and stincel it I just don't have enough room God forbid this stuff creeps into my wife space so I have stack it like cord wood LOL. regards Glenn

View attachment 42238

View attachment 42239

View attachment 42240

TOY BOEING 727 010.jpg

49419_1186097486.jpg

TOY BOEING 727 FEDEX 001.jpg

Last edited:

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Glenn, this is perfect for the thread thats ongoing at the moment http://www.scale-models.co.uk/group-builds/14314-unofficial-kids-toy-remodelling-build-thread.html . This was started by andrew for a bit of fun to see if a childs toy can be made into something rather better - your 727 fits the bill ! cheers tony

S

Scuff

Very impressive. The realism of the damaged tank is remarkable. I am looking forward to seeing it all complete.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
BTW, glenn that is HUGE!!!!

D

Deleted member 81

\ said:
Glenn, this is perfect for the thread thats ongoing at the moment http://www.scale-models.co.uk/group-builds/14314-unofficial-kids-toy-remodelling-build-thread.html . This was started by andrew for a bit of fun to see if a childs toy can be made into something rather better - your 727 fits the bill ! cheers tony
cool thank's for the tip Tony

D

Deleted member 81

\ said:
Very impressive. The realism of the damaged tank is remarkable. I am looking forward to seeing it all complete.
Thank you Graham,I hope you won't be drawing your retirement when get this thing done lol, regards Glenn