Gx-12

W

WAYNE7285

Hi everyone, has anybody got any ideas where I could find some head bolts for this engine as I've taken them out about 6 months ago and didnt want to put them back in as the head of the bolts where the allen key goes in are badly worn and now I've lost one. I've search round a few model shops but no luck. Can anyone help please

wonwinglo

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
*** Try here Wayne - http://www.justengines.unseen.org/ they have excellent stocks of spares.

Hi everyone' date=' has anybody got any ideas where I could find some head bolts for this engine as I've taken them out about 6 months ago and didnt want to put them back in as the head of the bolts where the allen key goes in are badly worn and now I've lost one. I've search round a few model shops but no luck. Can anyone help please[/quote']

W

WAYNE7285

Thanks wonwinglo for getting back so quick, will try them now.

Is there anything you people dont know

wonwinglo

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
*** Well Wayne to quote a well known motoring organisation ad,if we dont know ourselves then we know a man who does ! if you have no joy there then let us know as there are other sources for spares as well,best of luck anyway.

Thanks wonwinglo for getting back so quick, will try them now.Is there anything you people dont know