Hadley Page Dart Herald. 1:144

V

Vadim

Hello. Here is my model of Dart Herald. The kit form Eastern Express, 1:144 scale.
The set is not quite easy, it requires a lot of improvements, but the result is good. There are no transparent parts in the set, landing and navigation lights made from pieces of plexiglass. The cockpit glass is made with decal.
The plane is a well-known regional carrier, there is nothing special to talk about protopite.
Have a nice watching :smiling3:

DH01.jpgDH02.jpgDH03.jpgDH04.jpgDH05.jpgDH06.jpgDH07.jpgDH08.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

colin m

Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Colin
Hello Vadim, this looks very nice. I know at 1:44 it's small, but you've done the old trick of making it looks so much bigger.

V

Vadim

Hello Vadim, this looks very nice. I know at 1:44 it's small, but you've done the old trick of making it looks so much bigger.
Hi Colin! Yes, it's real size a little bit bigger than Spitfire in 1:72. :smiling3:

And, many thanks to all of you!

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
That looks nice Vadim, I know it's late but the Dart Herald spotted a pronounced dehydral of the wings. Apart from that at 1/144 scale it's a pretty good build. Well done :thumb2:

Cheers,
Richard

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
That’s an excellent build Vadim , I know some of the Eastern Express kits can be a bit of a challenge. Love this aircraft and scheme , in fact I did the Maquette 1/72 version in this exact same livery about 10 years ago , cheers tony

V

Vadim

That looks nice Vadim, I know it's late but the Dart Herald spotted a pronounced dehydral of the wings. Apart from that at 1/144 scale it's a pretty good build. Well done :thumb2:
Hi Richard! Yes, I know, but I’m already tired of working with the model, the kit has very poor fit and needs to be processed a lot, so I did my best. :smiling3:
That’s an excellent build Vadim , I know some of the Eastern Express kits can be a bit of a challenge. Love this aircraft and scheme , in fact I did the Maquette 1/72 version in this exact same livery about 10 years ago , cheers tony
I did this kit from Maquette, 15 years ago, in BIA livery. :smiling4: Unfortunately, no photos were saved.