half track mind!!!

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
John, I made up the Casualty Evacuation set of four figures and used them in a diorama a while ago called 'Bring him in' Russia 1943. Making some scratch rifle straps was a pain mind!

They are a very nice set and I will be very interested to see your interpretation of these figures.....and the rest of course!

Cheers,

Ron

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
Hello Ron

Im going to take my time with these take me up to my hols but when done I'm sure they won't be up to your level bud

Oh had a look at your dio quality as usual

John

M

msm2

Nice price for the 251,picked one up a few weeks back for 20 notes. Which one will you be doing?

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
Hello bud

It was one of the first models I was brought 4 years ago

And I was thinking of doing the 251/9 comes with that lovely barrel and ammo so it would be a waist not to use it

Which one are you on about doing??!

John

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
\ said:
Hello Ron Im going to take my time with these take me up to my hols but when done I'm sure they won't be up to your level bud

Oh had a look at your dio quality as usual

John
Thanks for the compliment John, but remember we are all in this crazy, wonderful world of modelling for the pleasure we get from our own efforts, no matter how humble.

Also look at each other's builds, not to think "That is better than I can do." but to view and learn from them. That way we will hopefully all improve as we go along.....That's what makes this forum a great place to be part of.

Cheers,

Ron

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
Could have said it better my self Ron and boy does it give satisfaction when everything is going well with a build

And what a forum ask and you will receive

Many thanks

John

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
Get ready to fill in those gaps msn2 look forward to seein how you go with the build

John

M

msm2

Gaps are not problem........... Will be doing the "Farmhouse with outbuildings.

T

tommy1drop

Looking forward to seeing this as it transpires.

Your going to be a little busy there, are you going to keep us updated throughout the build?

Tom

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
yeh tom

its a big build got to clear some room to make these gonna take some time but i will try to keep the build updated time allowing

cheers

john

R

Richy C

Looking good John , I`ve seen this built up on another forum and does look nice when done .

Richy

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
The same here Andrew

Just ordered some more they are worth all the filling and sanding and there not that expensive

A

AJay

Look forward to seeing you build this, John. Sure I'll learn some new tricks : )

F

Fewzz

This looks interesting, ill be watching this, do you really have much filling to do on these Miniart kits? how would you go about doing that too?

Thats some nice kits you have there as well.