he went that away

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
well im done few niggles i have but i need to get on with my stash so hope u like and please tell me what you think

many thanks

thanks again

geegad

M

mobear

fantastic dio,all the attention to the small details is perfect,even the dirt falling off the tracks,totally love 5*s mate,all the gee man lol

mobear

C

CDW

Nice Dio John, definitly a five star job.

It's dead simple, but loads in there to see .... apart from the young ladies face .... whats up, did ya mess up her lippy and mascara mate?? :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
\ said:
fantastic dio,all the attention to the small details is perfect,even the dirt falling off the tracks,totally love 5*s mate,all the gee man lolmobear
cheers mo finally got it done just got to build a box to put up the loft

geegad

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
cheers keith & ian

many thanks for stopping by and for the kind words

geegad

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
\ said:
Nice Dio John, definitly a five star job.It's dead simple, but loads in there to see .... apart from the young ladies face .... whats up, did ya mess up her lippy and mascara mate?? :smiling3: :smiling3: :smiling3:
colin you've noticed something i havent i will remedy that when i get a chance a get a mug shot of my little beauty..... and thanks for the kind words as welljohn

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
well i told u i would get some pics up of the girl shes a bit of a munter so he she is

hope u like her...

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Top class stuff John, really nice mini diorama....loads of detail and tells a story too. Yep, I like it!

Just one thing, never mind the girl's mush, don't you just luuuuurve big, muscular arms?

Big 5 for sure.

Cheers,

Ron

Last edited by a moderator:
C

CDW

\ said:
shes a bit of a munter....hope u like her...
I've seen worse round town on a friday night :smiling3: :smiling3: .... not my type ...but nicely painted mate.

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
\ said:
Top class stuff John, really nice mini diorama....loads of detail and tells a story too. Yep, I like it!Just one thing, never mind the girl's mush, don't you just luuuuurve big, muscular arms?

Big 5 for sure.

Cheers,

Ron
cheers ron and i like that youre seeing the hole picture not just the little mix...cheers for the five

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
cheers

rich..and thank you for the 5

and colin i know what your saying round here they all have bells round there necks...

geegad

geegad

Can't cheat fate..
First Name
John
Alright jeff thanks for taking a look and it's 1/35 scale..

Geegad

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Nice little dio that. Well composed and painted. Great work.

Good choice of title but I bet you thought long and hard if you should call it "me love you long time"...

I'll get my coat. After I have given you 5stars that is.

Ian M