Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Ok who’s this dave Bloke? :disappointed::tears-of-joy::tears-of-joy:
iv been called worse
SIMON
I blame Andrew. I read through the thread and then just copied his use of the name Dave when replying…..unfortunately I seem to have a history of this…..I blame the meds, but my wife blames my poor attention to detail :loudly-crying: I think I’ve done it to Andy as well. Sorry Rodney :smiling2:

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
I blame Andrew. I read through the thread and then just copied his use of the name Dave when replying…..unfortunately I seem to have a history of this…..I blame the meds, but my wife blames my poor attention to detail :loudly-crying: I think I’ve done it to Andy as well. Sorry Rodney :smiling2:
Yeah,you did Phil ! ;)

First Name
Andy
Looking very good is that van, I thought about one a while ago but read somewhere that Heller kits were a bit of a hit and miss thing so never bothered getting one.

Andy.

simontie

SMF Supporter
First Name
simon
Looking very good is that van, I thought about one a while ago but read somewhere that Heller kits were a bit of a hit and miss thing so never bothered getting one.

Andy.
No joking this was more a miss some parts were numbered wrong, placement was wrong and some items not even mentioned and very vague details but just about there

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Simon .
Those decals on the ribbed sections are intriguing, how , comes to mind ?
Apart from that the committee here at Race Towers were suitably impressed and awarded the

2020DB.jpg
Congratulations.

Tim Marlow

Little blokes aficionado
SMF Supporter
First Name
Tim
Looks great….and makes me a bit thirsty, even though I don’t drink Guinness :thumb2:

therapy

SMF Supporter
First Name
Nick
Looks lovely. I used a black sharpie to do the window rubbers when I built it.

Nick

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Quite simply brilliant!!!

Ok final leg .. just about there forgot to paint the windscreen rubbers but other than that here it is, let me know what you think, quite happy with the results but took way longer than i thought and a bit tricky in places… some my own doing View attachment 443844View attachment 443845View attachment 443846View attachment 443847View attachment 443848View attachment 443849View attachment 443850View attachment 443851View attachment 443852
Liking this - a lot...!
Also the bikes in the cabinet...
Does the girl on the Kawasaki come with the kit...?