Hello all

Tworrs

SMF Supporter
First Name
Garry
Expat living in New Zealand for the last 11 years to be closer to the grandkids.
I have just started back into scale models after a very long time, which seems to be a common theme ;).
Some amazingly talented people in this forum.

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Expat living in New Zealand for the last 11 years to be closer to the grandkids.
I have just started back into scale models after a very long time, which seems to be a common theme ;).
Some amazingly talented people in this forum.
Welcome aboard Garry.

Whereabouts in NZ are you?

Although she wasn't born there, my wife lived in Auckland for her formative years c. 10 - 25 and so is very much a Kiwi in upbringing and outlook. We even got married there.

As you will have noticed things have changed a LOT in the hobby. Don't be afraid to ask questions, that's what the experts on here are for!

Looking forward to seeing some of your work.

ATB.

Andrew

Tworrs

SMF Supporter
First Name
Garry
Welcome aboard Garry.

Whereabouts in NZ are you?

Although she wasn't born there, my wife lived in Auckland for her formative years c. 10 - 25 and so is very much a Kiwi in upbringing and outlook. We even got married there.

As you will have noticed things have changed a LOT in the hobby. Don't be afraid to ask questions, that's what the experts on here are for!

Looking forward to seeing some of your work.

ATB.

Andrew
Hi Andrew
I'm down South in a place called Waikuku Beach, Canterbury.
I'll be sure to ask questions, as and when :smiling3:
Garry

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Hi Garry, I just spotted your build and thought I'd come over and welcome you proper........make yourself at home and fire away if you have anything at all that requires an answer or a second opinion. Model On. :thumb2: Rick H.

Tworrs

SMF Supporter
First Name
Garry
Hi Garry, I just spotted your build and thought I'd come over and welcome you proper........make yourself at home and fire away if you have anything at all that requires an answer or a second opinion. Model On. :thumb2: Rick H.
Thank you Rick, much appreciated.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Hi Garry welcome to the forum , have a good look round and dont be shy if you need to ask anything , cheers tony

Dave Ward

Still Trying New Things
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Garry,
welcome to the forum - just peeked at your Panhard, looks a nice model! Is armour your thing?, or do you do other genres? As you may see the forum covers all bases!
Dave