Hello all

Tworrs

SMF Supporter
First Name
Garry
Hi Dave, armour is not specifically my thing, however many years ago I used to drive one of them, so figured it would be a good starting point, being familiar with them.
No doubt in time I will have a look at other genres.
This is my first build in probably 60 years, and now that I have plenty of time on my hands, I will may well get the bug, and build all sorts of wonderful things.
Time will tell ;)
Cheers
Garry

Dave Ward

Still Trying New Things
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Hi Dave, armour is not specifically my thing, however many years ago I used to drive one of them, so figured it would be a good starting point, being familiar with them.
No doubt in time I will have a look at other genres.
This is my first build in probably 60 years, and now that I have plenty of time on my hands, I will may well get the bug, and build all sorts of wonderful things.
Time will tell ;)
Cheers
Garry
Garry,
I started wth aircraft in the 70's, but since then, I think I've had a go at just about every genre, with the exception of fantasy and science fiction ( although I did make a Star Wars model for a mates' kid ). I think I'd get bored sticking with just one area
Dave

Tworrs

SMF Supporter
First Name
Garry
Garry,
I started wth aircraft in the 70's, but since then, I think I've had a go at just about every genre, with the exception of fantasy and science fiction ( although I did make a Star Wars model for a mates' kid ). I think I'd get bored sticking with just one area
Dave
Thanks Dave, who knows what the future may bring, making it all the more interesting.