Hello all

Dave Ward

Still Trying New Things
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Gavinn,
welcome to the forum, you certainly heard right! Great way to introduce yourself is with a blog - what's your area of interest? 1/48, modern jets?
Dave

First Name
Gavinn
Gavinn,
welcome to the forum, you certainly heard right! Great way to introduce yourself is with a blog - what's your area of interest? 1/48, modern jets?
Dave
Dave, I like everything really, from cars to ships of the line. All types of aircraft, afvs, and anything in between. This is actually my first Viper and first aircraft from post WW2. I've wanted to build a Viper for about 5 years ever since I saw the USAF Thunderbirds. For an 11 year old it was incredible and still is.

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Welcome Gavin. And it's a pretty good forum to be on!! Looking forward to seeing your work.

ATB.

Andrew

Mickc1440

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mick
Hi Gavin and welcome along. I recently finished a 1/48 F16 and am just starting a 1/32 version. Look forward to seeing your build

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Gavinn
Welcome to what is indeed the best modelling forum on the web. Certainly blog your build. I guarantee you will only get helpful, polite comments.
Jim

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Welcome Gavinn.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Hey Gavinn, welcome to THE best forum for model makers of all persuasions. Plastic, wood, metal, resin, its all good.
I do like the f-16, so have at it.

First Name
Gavinn
The build thread is up in "Aeroplanes under construction " look for it there I forgot to mention that this'll be my first time using aftermarket in any degree. Really my first PE and Resin experience. As I'm taking on more responsibilities in life, I don't have as much time to spend with my models, so I want the time that just do have to mean more than it has in the past. I'll be using Ammo acrylics for the main finish.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Gavinn,
It;s a very warm welcome from me as well. You have found just about the best and friendliest modelling forum on the net. I look forward to seeing you and your work about.

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Hi gavin welcome to the forum , looking forward to the f16, cheers tony