Hello, Andrzej here, totally new to this hobby...

First Name
Andrzej
Welcome aboard Andrzej, Hope you are enjoying yourself. I'm looking forward to seeing what you will be posting up on the forum.
Just remember to have Fun along the way. Rick H.
Thank you and yes, I am enjoying even writing these short replies.

Agree on FUN, I am using Blender for my 3D modeling and believe it or not, still having fun after few years. :smiling:

@Mini Me since you asked, I would like to start the SU-27 1/32 scale by Trumpeter thread to share with you guys my progress (it will be a long time as I am taking is absolutely easy (fun)), mistakes and ask things about this particular airplane. Where would be the best location for it?

Mini Me

SMF Supporter
First Name
Rick
Thank you and yes, I am enjoying even writing these short replies.

Agree on FUN, I am using Blender for my 3D modeling and believe it or not, still having fun after few years. :smiling:

@Mini Me since you asked, I would like to start the SU-27 1/32 scale by Trumpeter thread to share with you guys my progress (it will be a long time as I am taking is absolutely easy (fun)), mistakes and ask things about this particular airplane. Where would be the best location for it?
I would recommend Aircraft under Construction......on the Home page, scroll down and click on that, the sub forum will then pop up and you will see the appropriate category listed there. Hope this helps. Rick H.

Reactions: JR

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
A big welcome to the forum from Bamberg, Germany Andrzeg. Where abouts in New Jersey do you live? I was born in Sussex, N.J. myself. Been here in Germany for over 30 years. Dive in and have fun!!!

Prost
Allen

First Name
Andrzej
A big welcome to the forum from Bamberg, Germany Andrzeg. Where abouts in New Jersey do you live? I was born in Sussex, N.J. myself. Been here in Germany for over 30 years. Dive in and have fun!!!

Prost
Allen
Thank you very much!

I live in Lindenwold, about 20 minutes from Philadelphia. I was born and grew up in Poland. Now in US for over 30 years. :smiling:

BarryW

SMF Supporter
First Name
Barry
Welcome to the forum, you have certainly come to the right place and remember, there is no such thing as a stupid question.

First Name
Steve
Welcome fella, hope you enjoy the forum.
I’m relatively new here and my experience has been awesome. Every question answered, loads of advice given and already feeling part of the family.
Enjoy.

First Name
Andrzej
Welcome fella, hope you enjoy the forum.
I’m relatively new here and my experience has been awesome. Every question answered, loads of advice given and already feeling part of the family.
Enjoy.
Thanks. I do enjoy it here already. :smiling:
I have been in places (forums) where there was no activity, you ask and nothing, very discouraging. Here I see I will get my answers and that is awesome!
And part of feeling to belong in the big family is just priceless. I mean it. :smiling5:

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Welcome, welcome, welcome! Wait a minute, aren't you living in New Jersey? I hope you learned English in Poland, because they mostly talk trash in NJ, where the F word is a verb, noun, adjective, expletive, curse, and/or punctuation. Where trash talking (breaking balls, squeez'in onions) is taken to the level of poetry.

First Name
Andrzej
Welcome, welcome, welcome! Wait a minute, aren't you living in New Jersey? I hope you learned English in Poland, because they mostly talk trash in NJ, where the F word is a verb, noun, adjective, expletive, curse, and/or punctuation. Where trash talking (breaking balls, squeez'in onions) is taken to the level of poetry.
Thank you! Yes, I AM living in New Jersey.
Unfortunately, I have learned English here in US. ;) It needs lots of improvements, but I can communicate without problems.

As far as trash talk, I have seen (heard) it, I think I know what you mean BUT, as in most areas it all depends on individual so I think we will be just fine in here. :smiling:

minitnkr

Rabble & escape committee member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
I'm sure you will, forgive me, it was just my 'New York' coming out. Had some great discussions with NJ union guys decades ago.