hello to all

M

maninblack

hi all

can someone please tell me if they have ever dealt with dream-arts in germany?

as i am interested in the type c conningtower they and the rivet set for the robbe u47

dont wont to order without a bit of background

many thx

maninblack

ps great site

:regards:

First Name
Peter
Hi maninblack. Welcome to the forum. I am not into submarines but I'm sure someone will help.

Regards,

Marudek

N

new to trains

have you tried the sub committee website ?- maybe someone there will have knowledge of the set ?

S

subzero

Hello maninblack, Welcome to the site, I havn't personally dealt with Dream Arts but have been in contact with some one who has and no probs were encountered, They do make great stuff don't they.

If you don't want to go to Europe have you thought of Accurate Armour in Scotland...they do a resin tower at 1/35 scale which fits perfectly onto the Robbe V11. I have one fitted to my type V11 c and it looks the doggies !

May you always surface the right way up !

cheers Sub.

M

maninblack

hi lads

thx for the welcomes and advice, i have just finished a robbe s130 can pics be uploaded to this forum?

thx again

maninblack

M

Mankster

I am building on a Dream Arts hull at the moment, no problems with the order from their website. You can pay via Paypal. they speak English too if you need to email.

B

Bunkerbarge

Maninblack there are some pictures of subzero's u-boat in my gallery page so you can get the idea of what the Accurate Armour tower looks like.

M

maninblack

thx again

mankster what scale is the hull? i was mainly interested in the conning tower they do but i am after a big uboat,as already done the robbe u47

maninblack

M

Mankster

\ said:
thx againmankster what scale is the hull? i was mainly interested in the conning tower they do but i am after a big uboat,as already done the robbe u47

maninblack
I didn't get a U boat , I got the freelance Subdog hull, which I an turing into a cross between a speed boat and a submarine :twisted:

IMG_3411.jpg

Last edited:
A

alan2525

You just need to get a suitably sized glass bottle and you could make a very fetching lava lamp!

S

subzero

Hello Mankster...Didn't the Germans have those in WW2 painted black and white ??? He,He.

M

Mankster

Yep they sure did; I'm pretty sure the aerodynamic shape translates well in an underwater craft. Mines only getting a Speed 600 motor and 12v to start of with so will be pretty tame. Also I am building mine with a conning tower to make it more sublike to the detriment of performance, but here what something similar built with a brushless motor can do

http://www.myvideo.de/watch/1492171

M

maninblack

few pics

hi again

i,ve just posted a few pics of my on going fleet

hope you like em!!

cheers

maninblack:respect1:

B

Bunkerbarge

\ said:
Yep they sure did; I'm pretty sure the aerodynamic shape translates well in an underwater craft. Mines only getting a Speed 600 motor and 12v to start of with so will be pretty tame. Also I am building mine with a conning tower to make it more sublike to the detriment of performance, but here what something similar built with a brushless motor can dohttp://www.myvideo.de/watch/1492171
I think that is what is known as a torpedo!!

S

subzero

Maninblack, Nice Nautilus, how did you post the pics into your gallery ? been trying to sus that out for yonks ! any more of the Nautilus ? cheers Sub

S

subzero

You are NOT going to be popular with THAT on the lake !!!

Looks great fun though don't it ?? Will scare the skimmers witt less, He, He

cheers sub

M

maninblack

thx lads

for the comments

i,ve put a couple more of nautilus and the uboat

thx again

maninblack:grinball2:

M

maninblack

pics

\ said:
You are NOT going to be popular with THAT on the lake !!!Looks great fun though don't it ?? Will scare the skimmers witt less, He, He

cheers sub
hi sub

i used photobucket then copy/pasted then uploaded i was surprised it worked!!!!

maninblack

S

subzero

M.I.B, Thanks for the extra pics, is it an Engel Nautilus ?? Very nice whoevers it is and the Diorama. Cheers Sub