Hello !

First Name
Amin
Hi Amin. Glad to have you aboard. What subjects do you model?

Thank you :smiling2:
Most of my models (built or still in their box) are big scale. Armour, military vehicles , aircrafts, some 1/48 (su-24 -30 -34 + a Foxbat, a Flogger and a L-39) , 1/18 (a Harrier - a F-86 and a Dauntless)-1/16 (T-72 will make a post very soon and an unbuilt SU-100 ) -1/24 (warbirds .. I'm pretty sure you will like them, but still unbuilt too) - 1/35 (Choppers & armour) ... finaly 1/32 exclusevely Jets . russians an US / NATO.

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Welcome aboard Amin!!!

Dave Ward

Still Trying New Things
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Amin,
welcome to the forum, looking forward to see some of your work! - You'll find lots of like minded modellers here
Dave

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Hi Amin and welcome to the forum.
Having had a look at your other posts of some of your work you will fit in here very well

There is one thing I must bring to your attention though.
All the links you have put in as your signatur. Could you please remove them as they are not permitted under the terms and conditions of the forum.
Self promotion is not allowed and we would prefer if members where not lead away to other pages.
If your wish is for more people to see your very good models, you will need to post them on here.
I hope that you understand the reasons given and look forward to seeing more of your builds.
Ian M.