Hello

Ben

First Name
Ben
Hello community,

I have only very recently taken up building diorama's and modelling. What really piques my interest is diorama landscapes and space scenes (including SciFi). I may be getting nostalgic in my aging years but I would love to create some scenes that remind me of good times - living 3d photos. I have dual citizenship between Australia and the UK, so my focus may be on both these wonderful countries. I am also a mechanical engineer and I hope these skills may help my inner artist LOL.

Looking forward to participating in these excellent forums.

Ben

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Hi Ben
A warm welcome to the best modelling forum on the web. We are a very friendly, helpful bunch although the sanity of quite a few is in doubt :smiling:
I look forward to seeing some of your work and I'm sure you will enjoy your time here.
Jim

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
...... and it's a warm welcome from me too Ben :smiling3:
I look forward to seeing you around the parish !

Dave Ward

Still Trying New Things
SMF Supporter
First Name
David
Ben,
welcome to the forum. I'm sure you'll enjoy it - plenty of knowledge, just waiting for the questions!, so any queries, fire away!
Dave

Allen Dewire

Proud Rabble Member
SMF Supporter
First Name
Allen
And a big welcome from Germany too Ben. The land down under would make for some great dio ideas. Can't wait to see what you have in mind Sir.........Why do I hear Men at Work playing in the background????????????......Oh, sorry........Jump in and have fun!!!.......

Prost
Allen

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
A warm welcome from me too Ben.

Enjoy your time with us and have fun!

Ron