Help please

G

gillieman

Can any of you help me with finding 1/35 rural bridge please??? i did find one the other day but lost it!!!

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Hi Nige. Have you tried on ebay? I've seen a few assorted bridges, both as 'stand alone' items and I believe Mirage do a small dio set with a small tank, a bridge and some figures, maybe a horse or cart too - I'm not sure. A quick search turned these two up:

1/35 Scale WW2 Summertree kneebrace bridge W3505 | eBay

1/35 Scale Multi span beam bridge ~ W3501 | eBay

Gern

S

sharowjohn

1/35 rural bridge.

Hi,

If it helps try www.luckymodel.com a USA website. They do not as far as I know provide the actual bridge, but do provide silicon moulds for producing brickwork tiles etc. Probabably quite a job building one from scratch but with winter nights aproaching plenty of time to try

cheers sharow John.

T

tommy1drop

Hi Nige the links that Gern put up are fantastic i have built one of them and the company that sells that are fantastic, fast postage and a good selection of items, highly recommend them.

The bridges are made of light wood materials and are superb to build very easy and are great to look at once built, very well priced and some basic common sense will be needed as the plans arent the best, but overall great bridges that will grace ant Dio that you are building!

Good luck

Tom

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
\ said:
Hi Nige. Have you tried on ebay? I've seen a few assorted bridges, both as 'stand alone' items and I believe Mirage do a small dio set with a small tank, a bridge and some figures, maybe a horse or cart too - I'm not sure. A quick search turned these two up:1/35 Scale WW2 Summertree kneebrace bridge W3505 | eBay

1/35 Scale Multi span beam bridge ~ W3501 | eBay

Gern
What do you reckon Dave, break out some more Costa coffee stirrers? lolMight be a bit late now Nige, but I've just been on ebay and in 'All catagories' I typed in stone bridges and then tried scale bridges....there was a good selection on each.

Ron

Last edited by a moderator:

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
\ said:
What do you reckon Dave, break out some more Costa coffee stirrers? lol Ron
I wouldn't mind having a go if I could get hold of some plans!

Gotta say though - my stirrers ain't from Costa Coffee! Honest! I bought them from work. With real money. My money more's the pity! :lol

Gern