Hi all.

scottie3158

SMF Supporter
First Name
Paul
Brian,
Welcome aboard mate looks like you have a nice place to model. Please note that is not the normal that we come to expect as to cleanliness. :smiling:

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Welcome Brian from the founder of the Untidy Bench Club, no doubt seeing your bench you will be approached by Jim R who is the president of the Tidy Bench Club, he's always seeking to ensnare new members.Be aware of false promises of life time membership following a large fee.:anguished:

A great forum, helpful and where you will make good friends with offers of help should you need any.

First Name
Bill
Hi Brian, I've not been here long myself but it is the friendliest forum I have been on. A great place, you will enjoy it.

Bill

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Welcome Brian! There is a cadre of Navy persons on the forum but I don't hold it against them - I was born into a RN/RM family but escaped early! Enjoy mate!
Steve

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
A warm welcome from me Brian.
I too dabble in ships of various scales.

Enjoy your time with us.

Ron

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Ive OCD too! Oodles of Crap on Desk
an so have i brian pic below so no hope of gettin into the TBC run by Jim an look out for MATRON as she is quick to find up the new member with her big needles lol
chrisb an yes my modelin desk in the back ground full with tools an such
IMG_5186.JPG

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
Just remember the motto of the Tidy Bench Club. "An organised bench shows an organised mind" :smiling:
Joking aside Brian I'm rather like you. A bit OCD when it comes to being tidy and organised, in my life in general as well as modelling.

Tworrs

SMF Supporter
First Name
Garry
Hi, and welcome Brian, great to see you, and I will keep my eye out for your build thread.
Garry

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Welcome Brian!