Hi everyone

Andy the Sheep

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrea
Hello guys (and gals?), recently I've got back into this childhood love of mine after 35 years or so.
I realize it every time I go to a model shop to buy just one thing and always end up buying 2-3 kits at a time I shouldn't be buying.
Initially I felt bad about myself senselessly spending money but realizing there's a ton more addicts out there like me I feel that tiny bit better!
Cheers everyone, just glad to be part of a community sharing the same interests
Kalispera, Christos, from Italy too. My modeller's story is very similar to yours and I'm happy you joined this very friendly forum.
Moreover, I'm happy you are another proof that we all live in a gravitational field and that our modellers' mass is constantly bending it so that models, paints, glue and whatever we can add to a kit, fall naturally into our hands :nerd:Unfortunately it seems that the general theory of relativity doesn't work for our money :money-face::loudly-crying::tongue-out3:.

Andrea.

JayCee

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Giaou Sou, Christos. Welcome to the best forum on the web. I live just across the water in Cyprus, so not too far away. The people on here are the friendliest bunch of nutcases you could wish to meet.
John.

First Name
Christos
What's your scale & interest?

My interests are extremely bizarre and unique: WW2 , especially 109s, 190s, Pz IVs , Panthers etc.
Never heard of that one before I'm sure:flushed:
I built a couple of 1/48s and I am going to default back to 1/72 for a bunch of reasons, fits both my character and lifestyle better than any other scale.

First Name
Christos
Welcome, i sometime wonder if i spend to much on this hobby its not the kits its all the other stuff…but look at any other recreational activity they are all more expensive ski diving the single ball sports i wont mention any names and you can almost always look back on the many achievements when you build a kit good or badly i have the evidence!!!
enjoy it while you can. great thing about this site no judges just good banter
welcome simon
Tell me about it, my other great love is motor racing and I have spent one penny too much karting during my youth.
Thankfully simracing has come so far that's taken care off and I no longer crave the g-forces, it's just as satisfying.
I feel blesses that I can simrace and I feel blessed as you mentioned that building kits is as cheap as you want to make it and yet so fulfilling:smiling3:

Airborne01

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Giaou Sou, Christos. Welcome to the best forum on the web. I live just across the water in Cyprus, so not too far away. The people on here are the friendliest bunch of nutcases you could wish to meet.
John.
'Friendliest'; Really? Are you sure ... ? Some of us can really criticise a shade of Russian green paint I think - mind you, that's understandable! (Sorry Comrade!)
Stevanovich

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Welcome Christos a great forum which you will enjoy being part of a large mad family !

Oh and there is nothing wrong with 4 BO:smiling::nerd: