Hi from Ayrshire

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Welcome Graeme. What's you preferred instrument of torture?
After 40 years away you are, if you have not kept up, in for a few surprises. Not all good either!

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
YES WELCOME SIR AN whats your areas of instrest eg planes /ships /tanks lorryies ?
chrisb

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Welcome aboard Graeme!

Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Welcome Graeme, don't come here asking questions, I asked who was making the tea and got no replies....
But oh! they will drone on and on if you ask about a particular subject....
....which in reality is what belonging to a forum/club like this is all about and that is why this is the forum/club to belong to. Again Welcome.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
It was all the bumf you gave us innocents about looking for the golden rivet....
:thinking: WHY Mike is there one then ? lol :rolling::smiling3::smiling3:
Welcome Graeme, don't come here asking questions, I asked who was making the tea and got no replies....
But oh! they will drone on and on if you ask about a particular subject....
....which in reality is what belonging to a forum/club like this is all about and that is why this is the forum/club to belong to. Again Welcome.
:thinking:WELL Mike we thought it was your turn to make the tea thats why no answer lol:rolling::smiling4::smiling4::smiling4::nerd: an :thinking: yes we floaty guys do DRONE DRONE DRONE ON LOL:rolling::hungry::hungry::hungry:
Chrisb

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
I hope you don't do the runways in London, Paris and New York... if you don't then you're in the right place. We're a nosy lot and want to know what you like...planes...tanks...cars...yada yada yada.:smiling6: Welcome.

Cheers,
Richard aka Wabble

NotesNut

SMF Supporter
First Name
Graeme
Cheers folks.

Currently working my way through the 1/350 Revell HMS Dreadnought.

I prefer Battleships and Bombers but in my youth I made anything. My pride was a 1/24 Spitfire back in....err about 1977

I hope to be able to pick your collective brains from time to time...and will post pics soon.

Thanks again

Graeme

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
Cheers folks.

Currently working my way through the 1/350 Revell HMS Dreadnought.

I prefer Battleships and Bombers but in my youth I made anything. My pride was a 1/24 Spitfire back in....err about 1977

I hope to be able to pick your collective brains from time to time...and will post pics soon.

Thanks again

Graeme
A Dreadnought.. great :cool:
.... however,too small a scale for me!!
I look forward to seeing you build it mind :thumb2:

Valeron

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Welcome Graeme. Looking forward to seeing your builds and sharing ideas with you.

I've been here nearly a couple of years and whilst still much a beginner I've learnt loads from the people on this forum. They're a very good, friendly and fun bunch.

Mike