Hi from Lincolnshire

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI Adam sorry but it may on yours but not on my laptop as im in a lowmegabtye eara
Chrisb

Last edited:

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI YES Adam they are brilliant pics many thanks to to me you look from your models a top moddeller very well done im amazed at them brilliant work the look very real
chrisb

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
AN THIS WART HOG is that a 1/32 nd scale model an what about the scales of the other models ? as they all look brilliant an a pity you did not fit tiny 2mm leds in it as thats what i do an it bring the planes to life in my opinion but wow on that A10 but you build your models how you want an more important enjoy your builds very very good
chrisb

Last edited:

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
HI Again Adam if you had the red remove before flight tags on this A 10 I would say it is a real one an a question please what are those lights on the nose ?
chrisb

First Name
Adam
HI YES Adam they are brilliant pics many thanks to to me you look from your models a top moddeller very well done im amazed at them brilliant work the look very real
chrisb
Thanks Chris, I am very much an amateur builder, I see some peoples work and I am blown away

First Name
Adam
AN THIS WART HOG is that a 1/32 nd scale model an what about the scales of the other models ? as they all look brilliant an a pity you did not fit tiny 2mm leds in it as thats what i do an it bring the planes to life in my opinion but wow on that A10 but you build your models how you want an more important enjoy your builds very very good
chrisb
Cheers chris, I usually build 1/32 scale due to having fat fingers I have never tried electrical before, it might be something I would like to learn

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
Hi Andy, I do have the odd sci-fi and armour build when the mood takes me I have also just bought a load of thunderbirds kits as a nostalgic throw back to my childhood, oh and the 1/350 tamiya enterprise aircraft carrier mysteriously appeared in my stash last week also, the strangest things happen in the old Shire.
(QUOTE from Adam )

AN YES Adam please build the above mentioned models as i love all these thunderbirds an uss enterprice carrier lovely jubbly
chrisb

First Name
Adam
HI Again Adam if you had the red remove before flight tags on this A 10 I would say it is a real one an a question please what are those lights on the nose ?
chrisb
They wanted to be clear but went a bit frosty from the glue so I thought the translucent blue just looked cool.

boatman

SMF Supporter
First Name
christopher
AN Adam lookin at your builds id say you are way above an amateur builder more like proffecnial
chrisb

JR

Member of the Rabble and Pyromania Consultant
SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Welcome Adam, a great place to be. I used to live years ago at RAF Digby, not far from you.
Now live in the south of the county.