Hi

First Name
Steph
Hello, my name is Stephanie. I started modeling in 2017 when I was a teen, with most my focus on ww2 aviation. This is the first forum I ever joined...normally I like to wing things pun intended but with the lack of local suppliers I found I need some help with my builds so I thought I join to learn how to improve.

adt70hk

I know its a bit sad but I like quickbuild kits!!!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andrew
Welcome?!

Tworrs

SMF Supporter
First Name
Garry
Hi Stephanie and welcome, there are loads of folk on here that build wingie thingies so ask away.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
A warm welcome Stephanie to a great forum. Very friendly and helpful. I look forward to seeing some of your work.

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Welcome aboard Steph. When you say lack of suppliers does it mean no nearby local hobby shops or delivery is far and expensive? This could only mean working with materials at hand thus this may involve some scratchbuilding. This could be interesting as winging builds can be challenging and enjoyable. Hope to see your current build to offer tips.

Cheers,
Richard aka Wabble

Jakko

Way past the mad part
SMF Supporter
First Name
Jakko
When you say lack of suppliers does it mean no nearby local hobby shops or delivery is far and expensive?
This is not just a problem out on the wild steppes of Alberta, Canada :sad:

Flip

SMF Supporter
First Name
John
Welcome Stephanie from a fellow wingy-thinger. You'll get a lot from the site and its inmates Enjoy,

Regards,
John