Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Nice.

The effort in the PE has really paid off.

Ian M

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
Superb build Graham.....Good thing I only build OOB. How you people cope with this P.E. stuff is beyond me!

G

Graham D

Thanks for the comments.

\ said:
Great build Graham, can I ask how you fixed the handrails. Cheers Derek
Derek, I put gel cynoacrolate at the end of each rail and a couple of spots along the length. When it is dry I thinned down Deluxe Materials RC Modellers Craft Glue which is a white glue and "painted" it along the join between the guard rails and the deck with an old brush. It is used as a canopy glue, so dries clear, but shiny.

Alan 45

Plastic Abuser
First Name
Alan
Graham that is one fine HMS Warspite , you've done her proud

C

Caledonia

\ said:
Thanks for the comments.Derek, I put gel cynoacrolate at the end of each rail and a couple of spots along the length. When it is dry I thinned down Deluxe Materials RC Modellers Craft Glue which is a white glue and "painted" it along the join between the guard rails and the deck with an old brush. It is used as a canopy glue, so dries clear, but shiny.
Many thanks Graham, will shorty be starting HMS King George V. Cheers Derek

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
Superb work Graham. Lots of detail in that build, nice work on the paint and PE. You should be proud of this build.

A

american

Super job. Can you tell me what you have. Used to paint the deck. I love that color.

G

Graham D

\ said:
Super job. Can you tell me what you have. Used to paint the deck. I love that color.
The deck is an after market self adhesive wooden veneer. As this was the special edition of the kit, it came with the kit along with the photo etch.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
Great build Graham, all the attention give to detail is amazing