Holzgasanlage Opel Blitz

N

norm

P

Polux

Nice one!!

I like the camouflage paintwork.

What about a general wash?!? will look superb then ;)

N

norm

Did go over it with a brown wash for the panel lines, folowed by a dot filter. At least in person it varies the color quite nicely. I feel like I used to over weather my ground vehicles, so I wanted to keep this one a bit more subtle.

A

Airfix Modeller Freak

Looks fantastic mate, it's like the squiggle camo on Me 262s. Just a little weathering and it will be there

John

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
That is a cracking build ......... I agree with John, a bit of weathering and that'll "Nail It":smiling3:

N

norm

Perhaps I'll ad a bit more, but I have got it a bit dusty all ready, though the lighting isn't showing it all that well.

D

dougie

Really nice looking build over all, looks like a few flash lines are still there? I can just make out the dust, it looks good. The underside is quite clean, maybe a touch of chipping would just add a bit more depth.

Ian M

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ian
Nice one. I like it as it is.

As a side note holtzgas is woodgas. and not coal... just saying ;)

Nice build

N

norm

Mmm, true about that, but as far as I'm aware these could run on either, and I've only seen them referred to wood gas in German.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
I like the camouflage paintwork,and the overall look of it,nice

tone on the burner as well,well done, ;)

flyjoe180

Joe
SMF Supporter
First Name
Joe
\ said:
I'm pleased with the result.
And so you should be, nicely done. I like the overall dusty look to the truck, the windscreen wiper areas and the camouflage effect. If you do chip it or wash it, do it subtly because in my opinion it looks realistic already.