Honda CB750F

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
First Name
Paul
been thinking what to do next.......my last few builds have been either small or dirty....or both!....need to do something a bit larger and clean lol

havnt done a bike for a while and this was the first one i came across in the stash

not sure yet what colour im going to do it.....maybe red, maybe silver

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Looks a nice kit Paul. I am sure that it will come out beautifully.

Si:smiling3:

P

Polux

Genial choice Paul! Mmm....bring me nice memories :smiling3:

My vote is for the silver version ;)

B

Bari

I am interested in how one of these goes together and and all the hints and tips you can pass on. I have been given the Moto Guzzi Centuaro to make for someone and I've never done a bike before.

D

Deleted member 3568

Hi I built the Tamiya 1/6 Yamaha midnight special a several years ago and if it goes together as well as that one did you will really enjoy it. I loved the look of the Yam so I vote black also I had a black CB750 I used to customize bikes back in the day so had a lot of one off bikes .

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
First Name
Paul
\ said:
I am interested in how one of these goes together and and all the hints and tips you can pass on. I have been given the Moto Guzzi Centuaro to make for someone and I've never done a bike before.
i find bikes to be the easiest, and most satisfying, of the different genres of modelling, i make up the minimum of sub assemblies, do all the painting then put it all together. i think of it as a real bike just in minature.

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
First Name
Paul
decided its going to be red rather than silver, reason being the next bike i do will be a Suzuki Katana, which will have to be silver

engine is mostly done, paint pot for scale

D

Deleted member 3568

Looking good so far but black is so much smarter (only kidding) good job

P

Polux

Looking very good so far!!

The colour on the engine looks excellent ;)

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
First Name
Paul
more progression

had one slight problem, the wheels are supposed to be a chrome rim with black spokes, but try as i might i couldnt do it so plain black they became :P

P

Polux

I have only build a motorcycle......and I never finish it, was a nightmare :confused:

This is coming along nicely ;) congrats!!

Polux

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
First Name
Paul
the end is in sight

i can see this being finished by the end of today, not much more left to do....................as long as the memsahib's honeydo list dosnt get any bigger :rolleyes:

First Name
Jason
Looking good Paul. Cleanly put together and fast!

Jason

PaulTRose

Dazed and confused
First Name
Paul
and finished!

went together in usual Tamiya way but did have some drama along the way

the tube for the wiring and piping splits quite easy.....something ive never had happen on a Tamiya bike before......also had some of the decals break up as i put them on so had to carefully peice them together again.........sort of things i would expect from an old kit but i only bought this in Hobby Craft 6 months ago

but still enjoyed it tremendously

more pics in the finished thread