Hs-123A-1 1/48 Amtech

T

treyzx10r

Just finished this kit up and it was a very fun ,quick build. I really needed it after the Do 217 project lol. The kit is reall decent and includes a resin cockpit and unspatted main gear option. From what I've found out this is a rebox of the old esci kit. The aircraft itself won against the Fiesler Fi 98 entry for a dive bomber to fill in until the Ju87 was ready and wound up serving in front line duty on the eastern front. The Hs 123 did so well in close ground support it remained in service on the Ostfront until there were simply none left.

the kit

the pit

yak face

Wossupwidee?
Staff member
SMF Supporter
First Name
tony
Excellent job trey , I really like this bird. I had the airfix 1/72 as a kid, and loved it. As you say this is the old ESCI mould which has also been issued by revell, italeri and tamiya!! As can be seen in your build its still a fantastic kit, (in fact seeing this has made me want one , Damn! and im trying to get the stash DOWN!!! LOL) Cheers tony

First Name
Dave
I want one as well!.Another excellent build Trey.The resin details look good.Better than PE i think.

Gern

'Stashitis' victim
SMF Supporter
First Name
Dave
Another real cracker to add to your collection Trey! *****

Gern

S

shogunvn

No word can describe the beauty of this baby... GREAT JOB.... I think you should weather the cowling (or engine cover, I don't know the English word for it :smiling3: ).