Hullo from London

The Smythe Meister

Born to be WILD....... until about 9pm
SMF Supporter
First Name
Andy
...... Funnily enough that shop is also in the same place as the first model shop I remember from when I got started in the hobby at about ten years old.
WHAT?!!.... They actually HAD shops when you were 10 Tim?!!!:astonished:;)

Last edited:

Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
Don’t need one in Somerset Mike. I think it’s rained every day since I moved here….
Talking of rain and the outside - SWMBO has been busy in the garden talking to the flowers and fruit trees, mowing the lawn and generally cursing the slugs and other crawlies. So last year I built her some benches to put the large pots on and stop the dogs scoffing all the fruit, but she could noy get around them to trim the grass down as the fence I put up for her to stop the dogs.........
So yesterday she was full of it with a new power washer to clean the patio (this will eventually be my job as mechanically she has no idea, just like direction) but it came without cleaner so I ordered her some cleaner and a pair of flat grass trimmers......
Today it is like a hurricane outside......

rtfoe

SMF Supporter
First Name
Richard
Hi Neil, a warm welcome to you from the far east. The banter has already started...you'll soon get used to it. BTW Doug I'm still waiting for the long cool Dane to appear. :tears-of-joy:

Cheers,
Richard aka Wabble

Mr Bowcat

SMF Supporter
First Name
Bob
Welcome aboard from another Londoner. Where abouts in the fair city are you based?

SteveT

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
Welcome to the friendlist forum I've ever been a part of!

It seems there is a few of us 70's modellers who have recently refound the hobby, that's really cool, I wish you all the best!