Humvee IED Contact

First Name
Charles
Been working on this for some time now and still got a little brushing up and small details to add before I am satisfied. Oh yeah, will be adding a figure or two. The inspiration for this little vignette comes from a photo I had seen on the net. I think it was taken in Afghanistan. So far this is my interpretation of such a scene of an IED Humvee attack; The name of the dio would be given announced after I decide on the figures and the gesture:

Last edited by a moderator:

stona

SMF Supporter
First Name
Steve
It looks great and very clever too. I love the spills running down the body work.

Cheers

Steve

Vaughan

SMF Supporter
First Name
Vaughan
Very realistic and original Tiking. Looking forward to seeing the figures in place. Well done.

Vaughan.

First Name
Charles
Thanks for looking guys. Here is the pic I got my inspiration from:

P

Polux

Hi Tiking.

That curious position of the Humbee... Congratulations, I like very much the result and the work of paint.

Looking for the figures!!

Regards

Polux

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
And again we have another sweet model from Sweden, very nice work and a five star build.

Have fun, John

B

backonthecase

Beautiful stuff as always Charles. I'm curious as to how the Humvee ended up exactly in the hole!!! I couldn't make this stuff up!!!

Stuart

First Name
Charles
\ said:
Beautiful stuff as always Charles. I'm curious as to how the Humvee ended up exactly in the hole!!! I couldn't make this stuff up!!!Stuart
Thanks Stuart. I really do not know. I got the pic off the net with no further information than, IED Attack in Afghanistan. I am also curious. The only possible explanation would be, the blast originated at the front of the Humvee and the force of the blast lifted off the ground. Unfortunately there was a hole just has it pass over the IED...

Thanks Andy and Ajay.