I think we're going to need a new fence...

B

backonthecase

That looks ace! The farmer's not happy about somethin eh!? lol

Brilliant work!!!! :thumbsup:

Centurion3RTR

Fossil Raver
First Name
John
I can only add to what been said, but this is one very nice build Jim. The old couple are amazing, don't know if it's me but you can see by the old guy face he's thinking "i fixed that last week". Big five Jim.

Have fun, John

B

beav1013

thanks andy and john. it's fun to see everyone's reaction to the figures and what possibly could've been going on at the time/in their minds when they saw that fence. makes it somewhat comical.

i'm glad everyone likes it.

thanks!

C

chris2681

WOW just WOW. The figures are unbelievable! The farmers face is just so cool looking. The model is top notch as well, but actually the figures just blow me away.

B

beav1013

Thanks guys. I haven't been on the site in a long time so these comments were a blast from the past and a welcome surprise.

First Name
Mike
Looks great Jim. Where did you get the figures? They're really unusual and full of character.

B

beav1013

They're just verlinden figures I got from scalehobbyist.com. Their set is called 'farmer and wife Europe.'

Lee W

Rum before 10 makes you a pirate not an alcoholic
SMF Supporter
First Name
Lee
One word...awesome!

Lee :smiling3:

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
superb Jim,I lov it ,the old folks are superbly painted.and i have done the same pair as well,

very well made with makes paint a a nice easy job for once,and not a battle,do real like your

tree very well made and also the use of real rock,s which you have taken time to pick fom

this.just great lov the whole little sean,

just great plus from me +++ :smiling3:

L

Laurie

Very nice model Jim. Also noticed,as Graham mentioned above, a subtle weathering which does not detract form the model itself.

The old man looks a mite disgruntled :sad:

Laurie

takeslousyphotos

No Tears Please. It's a Waste of Good Suffering.
First Name
Peter
Absolutely first class ......... Love the detail. brilliant .....

....... Just needs a couple of Germans telling him "Senden Sie die Rechnung an den Führer Sie daft alte Grasnarbe!"

Peter

B

beav1013

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Maybe if the kids nap today I'll take some pics of the other several models I've done since they were born and put them up.

But as we all know with kids... No guarantees.