IDF M109 'Doher'

Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
The build is now complete, I could have kept going around and around it and adding more and more but at some point you have to call a halt...

20240522_153402_HDR.jpg
Overview of the whole base...
20240522_153418_HDR.jpg
20240522_153439_HDR.jpg
Better build photo's are on the build blog and do not need to be repeated here, enjoy those...
Cheers
Mike.

Jim R

SMF Supporter
First Name
Jim
That, Mike, is a model which shows the level of skills which I aspire to ( in my dreams :smiling: ) and is an inspiration. A real gold medal model if ever I saw one.

vizenz

SMF Supporter
First Name
Andreas
I take off my hat. It's a shame that you can't see so much of the interior details anymore. But you've really made a great impression with the outside details!

Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
That, Mike, is a model which shows the level of skills which I aspire to ( in my dreams :smiling: ) and is an inspiration. A real gold medal model if ever I saw one.
Many thanks Jim, Gold medal - we shall see at the MAFVA Nationals.

Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
I take off my hat. It's a shame that you can't see so much of the interior details anymore. But you've really made a great impression with the outside details!
When you look at the model in real life you can actually see more of the interior, the camera will not show. And many thanks for your comment, most welcome.

Waspie

SMF Supporter
First Name
Doug
What can you say Mike. Yet another stunning piece of armour from you. The detail you have achieved is amazing and hopefully any one judging it will see the quality build you have achieved. Well done matey, you've done it again. Gold star from me!

Scratchbuilder

SMF Supporter
First Name
Mike
What can you say Mike. Yet another stunning piece of armour from you. The detail you have achieved is amazing and hopefully any one judging it will see the quality build you have achieved. Well done matey, you've done it again. Gold star from me!
Cheers Doug, and thanks for the gold star, let's hope the judges can see the detail in the small pamphlet that will be laid along side it.