"Ihre Papiere, bitte!"

First Name
Richard
Nice start Terry,

Like the colors you chose for the building, great job on the cobble stones too.

Cheers Richi

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
very nice start Terry,

as Richi,has said nice work on the cobble stones,and a interesting

color on the building ,i like it,

good idea with the small wall to hold in the rubble, ;)

0ne48thtel

Thankyou both the comments are much appreciated as always.

0ne48thtel

Thanks Scott this one should come together a lot quicker than the river one. Or at least that is the plan I need it out of the way in the next two weeks so as to start the desert dio. It should be a breeze as I am off work for a couple of weeks due to having an op so plenty of bench time ;) .

T

tommy1drop

Nice start Terry, will definitely be watching this build mate ;)

eddiesolo

It's a modelling time!
SMF Supporter
First Name
Si.
Looks great Terry, nice start.

Si:smiling3:

spanner570

SALAD DODGER
SMF Supporter
First Name
Ron
That's a good start Terry. Nice painting and weathering.

Good to see you are starting to use plenty of rubble, so often I see these mini-art buildings used in dioramas without a bit of rubble anywhere. Great buildings, but they do need working on to make them look convincing, and I can see you're well on the way to doing just that......

Ron

0ne48thtel

\ said:
That's a good start Terry. Nice painting and weathering.
Good to see you are starting to use plenty of rubble, so often I see these mini-art buildings used in dioramas without a bit of rubble anywhere. Great buildings, but they do need working on to make them look convincing, and I can see you're well on the way to doing just that......

Ron
Your telling me they need a lot of work!!! I agree about using rubble etc as it s the only way to make them look anywhere near realistic.

0ne48thtel

I agree with you both and am in the process of making loads of bricks an cobbles to use as rubble. Once painted and knock about a bit you won't be able to tell they are cobbles.

N

noble

Find a bit of a house brick and smash the living daylights out of it, that's what I used on the dio after the bombs fell.

scott

0ne48thtel

Scott I will do that with the next dio as the brick colour I have at the moment is grey.

0ne48thtel

That's the checkpoint won on ebay all being well I should get it around Thursday.

monica

“When there's no more room in hell, the dead will
SMF Supporter
First Name
monica
coming along nicely Terry,do like the added fountain just fills in that blank spot, ;)